For 35 years, the SEBC has been the place to be to demonstrate new product or featured product releases to your targeted audience. We offer the best exposure for you to reach the Southeast’s Builders, Remodelers, Contractors, Developers and other building industry professionals.
- Larry Olson, Lawson Industries
- The SEBC attracts a wide range of building and housing professionals from Florida and the South
- Over 250 companies exhibited in 2012
- The audience is primarily builders of single-family homes, apartments, commercial structures… as well as developers, remodelers, architects, engineers, and sales and marketing professionals
- There are Specialty Sections for Green Zone, Hurricane Alley and EZone (Energy Efficiency) plus co-location trade show partners include the Florida Masonry Foundation and new in 2013 - EEBA - Energy and Environmental Building Alliance
- SEBC runs Thursday, Friday and Saturday (July 11-13)
- SEBC offers over 5 pre-show designation and intensive educational courses and over 40 continuing education (CEU) and general education sessions programs
- Show traffic will be enhanced by free evening events in the exhibit hall on Thursday and Friday and major prize giveaways each day of the event
In 2012, over 3,500 Builders and General Contractors were in attendance with 58% of the builders being the decision maker or purchasing agent. Our audience continues to grow in these housing arenas:
- General Contractors
- Code officials
- Architectural Designers
- Trades Professionals
- Interior Designers
The Department of Business and Professional Regulations and Building a Safer Florida Sponsor the Education and specialty sections for Hurricane Alley and EZone.