SEBC booths are sold in increments of 10 x 10 booth sizes. NEW IN 2013 is pricing based on booth location. Please refere to the pricing grid to see the current structure. Note Premium rates for prime locaitons are as follows: Returning 2012 SEBC Exhibitors at $23.50 per sq. ft. and new 2013 Exhibitors at $25.00 per sq. ft. [View the 2013 SEBC Floorplan].
Your booth purchase includes:
- 10 x 10 or contracted size
- 5 Comp Conference Badges for staff per 10 x 10 (Valued at $745)
- 8 Ft Drape by 3 ft side drapes
- Company name on signage placed on booth
- Company and Category listings in onsite program guide
- Company and Category listings on SEBC website’s virtual trade show
- Free Press release or product release downloads on SEBC Virtual Trade Show
- Access to promote presence on SEBC Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Accounts
- Free Access to the online marketing tools section that enables exhibitors to send online postcards to client list
- One Free Product showcase in Florida HomeBuilder magazine pre-show
- Access to Online Exhibitor Service Kit
- A Chance to win a FREE 10 x 10 Booth at the 2014 SEBC. All 2013 Exhibitors will be entered into the contest and the winner will be chosen on Saturday at 1 pm – Center Lounge
- Click here for a Copy of the SEBC Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
- Trade shows are known as the best value for a company’s lead generation program
- Build and generate leads among the 5500+ expected attendees
- Network with the Southeast’s leading decision makers
- Create and Build Brand Awareness
- Demonstrate your latest product or service to a targeted and motivated audience
- Network after show hours through attendance to a variety of SEBC sponsored events
- Maximize your 2013 marketing budgets by using the tools SEBC provides: online email postcards, social media e-vites, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter sites and free upload of press releases as well as targeted advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Education and General Session Schedule
Thursday, July 11
Friday, July 12
Saturday, July 13
8 am – 5 pm
8 am – 5 pm
9 am – 2 pm
SEBC Important Dates and Times:
Pre-Conference Education begins Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - Classes to be offered under the EEBA - Energy and Environmental Building Alliance for programs such as HOUSES THAT WORK for New and Remodeled Homes as well as Selling High Performance Homes
General Education and Conference – Thursday, July 11 through Saturday, July 13
FHBA Committees and Councils meet during the Annual FHBA Summer Board Meeting - Schedules of these committees and councils will be available April 2013. FHBA Annual Board Meeting will be held on Saturday just prior to the end of the SEBC.
Exhibit Hall Show Hours:
|Thursday, July 11
Friday, July 12
Saturday, July 13
|11 am – 5 pm*
9 am – 4 pm**
9 am – 3 pm
*Special Show Floor Events:
*Thursday, July 11 4 – 5 pm Join us as we celebrate opening day with our annual Welcome Reception and Happy Hour on the floor. Free to show delegates.
Opening Ceremonies begin at 8 am. Guest Speaker to be announced in March. Expo Hall Ribbon Cutting Ceremony begins at 11 am.
**Friday, July 12 3 – 4 pm Join the SEBC and our co-location partner for Happy Hour in the Center Lounge and New Product Pavilion. Make plans to attend. Free to registered delegates.
Click here to see 2013 Exhibitors
This year, we have teamed up with Orlando Convention Aid to help you make the most of your time in Orlando. Available discounts include restaurants, golf, attractions, nightlife, shopping and much more. Each listing offers detailed information and discount coupons that can be printed. They can also make your dinner reservation, book your group dinner party or event. This web site will help you plan your time during your stay in Orlando.
Just click on the golden ticket to:
- Purchase, discounted attraction tickets!
- Receive, discounts to fantastic restaurants and make dinner reservations!
- Enjoy complimentary cocktails at some of Orlando’s best nightlife!
- Play great golf at a discount!
- Shop at Orlando’s most exclusive stores and outlets with discounts!
- Rent cars and make use of other great services all with fantastic discounts!
This web site will help you plan your time in Orlando and SAVE MONEY!
Be sure to check out the coupons available and just call us at (407) 248-8629 if we can help you in any way!
Scan here to get the Orlando Coupons app for Android!